More and more companies are turning to database driven website systems as the realisation of their ease of use and speed that new content can be delivered becomes apparent.
Webdimension provide custom database design and development services for companies that require a web database solution. Specialising in the Unix/Linux platform with MySQL database and PHP we have built solutions for many public and private sector organisations and can fully tailor the database development to your specific needs.
With every new database there are always concerns over staff training from the administration aspect. With this in mind Webdimension build content sensitive help systems into the database design so that no matter where you are within the administration section, you can always find help quickly and we are always on hand to answer any further queries that need clarification. Our main aim is to produce a database application that is both as easy to use for the site administrator as it is the user.
Database development process
- Assessment of your needs - we produce an assessment report which will summarise your database objectives
- Database specification - we produce a written specification of how the database will meet your objectives
- Programming the database - the database is constructed and at key stages client feedback is requested
- Testing the system - reaction to the system is gauged and refinements are made where needed
- Database launch - the system is made 'live' and Webdimension are on hand to answer any client queries
If you feel your company website would benefit from a web database solution or would like a consultation to see if a database application would suit your needs, please do not hesitate to contact Webdimension.
Cardiff Wales UK
Tel: 029 20555509
|Content Copyright © 2005 Webdimension|